But Who'll Sarah Fee?

It occurred to me yesterday that my favorite thing to do - read a book while I'm eating - is just a combination of reading and eating. Bo-ring. I'm boring.

The Atlantis Complex - Eoin Colfer This book was idiotic. I can just see Colfer's spurned lover/annoyed teenage kid/pet monkey laughing at this magnificent trick (s)he managed to pull. (Namely, writing a book in his name and publishing it.)

If you, like me, enjoyed the first installments in the Artemis Fowl world, and thought "oh, Artemis making a fool out of himself would be funny!"... Then boy, are you NOT in for a treat.

Everything, and I mean everything, comes off as contrived and stupid - no, moronic. Believe me. I might read the next one if I was feeling masochistic or hopeful, but honestly, I hope I don't. Whoops, I just puked over this whole review, and it still stinks less than the book.

The Last Stormlord
Glenda Larke
The Stories: Five Years of Original Fiction on Tor.com
Gregory Benford, Beth Bernobich, Jedediah Berry, Michael Bishop, Terry Bisson, Alex Bledsoe, Jennifer Bosworth, Damien Broderick, Jessica Brody, Steven Brust, Daniel Abraham, Cecil Castellucci, Adam Troy Castro, John Chu, Cathy Clamp, Jacob Clifton, Deborah Coates, Paul C
Dune (Dune Chronicles, #1)
Frank Herbert